Villa Söderåsen B&B and Gatherings
- 40 beds in 14 guest rooms of different categories. (Bathrooms are in the corridors nearby).
- B&B with made beds on arrival, breakfast in the morning and departure cleaning included.
- Three guest rooms for pets that also are allowed into our common rooms.
- Whole house rental for different gatherings.
- Relaxation, dining, games and board games inside the house or in the house’s spacious garden.
- An immediate access to Söderåsen National Park and its inviting nature with swimming, hiking, running and other activities like canoeing, trolley cycling and horse riding.
- A close access to the local grocery shop ICA, the bus stop, café and restaurants, etc…
You can’t stay closer to nature.
Come make yourself at home!
What We Offer
Bed & Breakfast
If you want to make your own breakfast you are welcome to, but you need to cancel the breakfast before 3 PM the day before arrival. You than get a discount of 50 kr/person/night when you pay at check out hours.
Welcome and make yourself at home!
Single room – 645 kr (STF: 595 kr)
Double twin standard (2-3 pers, max 2 adults)
2 pers – 895 kr (STF 795 kr)
Space for extra bed to children up to 18 years old: 200 kr (STF 150kr)
Beautiful room with balcony facing the forest (2-3 pers)
Two pers – 995 kr (895 kr)
Three pers – 1245 kr (STF – 1120 kr)
Romantic room with double bed & balcony
Two pers – 995 kr (STF: 895 kr)
Spacious vintage room on the entrance floor (2-4 pers, max 3 adults)
High ceiling, beautiful windows – a light, spacious and wonderful room
Two pers – 1145 kr (STF: 1045 kr)
Three pers – 1295 kr (STF: 1195 kr)
Space for extra bed to children up to 18 years old: 200 kr (STF 150 kr).
Largest room/ family room (2- 6 pers, max 3 adults)
Beautiful room under the tower with large windows, comfy beds & a cosy sofa
2 pers – 1225 kr (STF: 1125 kr)
3 pers (1 pers in bed sofa) – 1375 kr (STF: 1225 kr)
Family with 4 pers – 1525 kr (STF: 1350 kr)
Family with 5 pers – 1675 kr (STF: 1475 kr)
Family with 6 pers – (2 kids in a pullout bunk bed) 1825 kr (STF: 1600 kr)
Bathrooms are in the corridors near your room.
Please note that pets are allowed in Villa Söderåsen’s common areas, but only in three of our 14 guestrooms.
If you are a member of STF or HI please book directly via The Swedish Tourist Association
- Free Wi-Fi/fiber
- Fully equipped kitchen with space for many families to cook together.
- Large lobby area with couches, perfect for hanging out and being comfy.
- Large garden with outdoor furniture appropriate for big parties or small gatherings.
- Toys and play area for small children.
- A variety of books, magazines and boardgames.
- Outdoor grill areas.
- Grill area with firewood.
- Villa Söderåsen has a handicapped accessible room with restroom as well as parking.
Welcome to make a food pack from the breakfast buffé for the days events.
– Adults: 55 kr
– Children 4-12 years: 45 kr
– Children 0-3 years: free
We have a total of 3 rooms where pets are welcome, contact us when booking if you bring a pet or if you are allergic! Pets: 100 kr/pet per night
– not possible in all rooms
– only for children up to 18 years: 200 kr/night (STF: 150 kr)
Please note! Children 0-3 years sleep for free in the parent’s beds
– 100kr/cleaning if you wish to order room cleaning while staying at Villa Söderåsen.
The House Breakfast
Kids 0-3 yrs: free
Kids 4-12 yrs: 45 kr
Villa Söderåsen has
- Large, fully-equipped kitchen
- Large spacious garden with eating areas and possibilities for games, exercise, parties, etc…
- Many local catering opportunities. Local-produced, organic and ofcourse also vegetarian/vegan.
- DJ/ PA equipment, microphones, piano and lighting are available for rent.
- Villa Söderåsen has a handicapped enabled double room and restroom as well as suitable parking.
- For your gathering you can choose to order the house breakfast, catering, or choose to take care of meals yourself.
- Option to rent Röstångagården’s large hall (5 minutes walk) for classes or large gatherings.
Give the gift of a package at Villa Söderåsen, or give any monetary amount. We’ll send the gift card directly to the receiver, or you can do it yourself with the regular post. Postage costs apply.
Please contact us for more information.
The House History
Villa Söderåsen was built in 1904 and was then called Röstånga Turisthotell. Since then, the house has been continuously used as some sort of hotel/inn. The lovely building has absorbed this history both outside and in. The natural beauty of the area has been the main tourist attraction of the region from past to modern times.
We, the Mullaert family, have been in charge of Villa Söderåsen since March of 2016. Our vision is to continue the fine tradition of quality at Villa Söderåsen by making it a personable and welcoming environment for all types of gatherings and occasions.. We also want to bring in the things that particularly warm our hearts such as; nature, yoga, music, meditation, dance, and art in all forms. The Mullaerts have lived in Röstånga since 2010 and have a passion for the village’s cultural life and development.
Åsa Mullaert who takes care of the daily running of Villa Söderåsen, is also a trained yoga instructor. She has regular yoga classes and is available for private consultation. In addition to teaching yoga, Åsa also arranges yoga classes, workshops and retreats in beautiful Röstånga for other teachers or inspired people who teach or have something positive to share. Villa Söderåsen, Röstånga och Söderåsen; the perfect place for any event.
Sebastian Mullaert is an international touring musician and composer. His studio is in Röstånga, where he brings in a variety of musicians and artists for creative collaboration. Villa Söderåsen, the studio and the nature surrounding Röstånga are a large part of Sebastian’s creative process. These are intrinsic to what he wants to share with and inspire in other creators.
There is free parking behind the house, including handicapped parking. Parking in front of the house is not allowed, but along the side of the house it is allowed to park. If Villa Söderåsen’s parking is full, there is an additional large public parking area in the village between ICA, the Tourist Bureau, and Röstånga Gästis.